[Mailman-Users] User unknown messages

Darren G Pifer dpifer at odu.edu
Fri Jan 6 18:25:18 CET 2006

I want to include some more information that may help try to figure
this out. Mail was sent to one list serve with 19 members, another
list serve that had 32 members was not delivered. BTW, the person
sending the mail is not the list owner that I originally reported but is
a list member. This user does not have the moderate flag set on either
list in membership management. Also, if it matters we are using MM
2.1.6b4.

Darren