[Mailman-Users] Help getting list info from mailman

JaclynF (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Tue Jan 17 20:44:02 CET 2006

Hi-

I'm running a mailman listserv through my webserver's cpanelx interface.  I'm trying to get a complete list of the subscribed emails (nearly 2500) using the who and/or list_members commands.  The security is set so that list members can see who's on the list.  I've used this command successfully on smaller lists I run, but I keep getting blank responses on this one.  Here's an example:

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your