[Mailman-Users] Moving Mailman to New Server

Neilrey Espino Neilrey.Espino at FundSERV.com
Fri Jan 20 16:26:25 CET 2006

Thanks Mark,,,

And yes to your questions

I will call it the same name,  the IP address will be changed but I will
just change the DNS entry and point it to my new IP...

I will install sendmail on it(but any suggestions ?)  and apache will be
installed as well.... I'll read on the links u sent...

I will do a test tonight,,,, 6PM EST......

Many thanks again..

Neilrey