[Mailman-Users] Is there a way to notify a poster when moderated message gets approved ?

David O'Byrne temp2 at cs.ucc.ie
Tue Jan 24 12:20:14 CET 2006

Dear mailman users,
We use mailman and have been doing so for a few years.
It works very well in our academic department within a university
environment.

We have had one recent issue.
When a staff member posts to a moderated list and the posting gets held for
approval the staff member gets notified.

However they receive no notification when the message finally gets approved
by the list moderator.

Is there any way in mailman (short of resorting to writing
python code) of notifying the poster when approving the message ?

many thanks
David