[Mailman-Users] Mailman stagger script?

dan at thefoldmusic.com dan at thefoldmusic.com
Wed Jan 25 18:04:29 CET 2006

> On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Dan, do you know how long it is taking  to send to this list now ? Might
> it
> make a difference if you did this at night / off-hours ?

Yes it is for thefoldmusic.com. To my knowledge, most recipients NEVER even
receive the e-mails I send out. Only a few of the early letter of the
alphabet receive them. I've tried sending on off hours, that worked better
with my old server (pair.com), but for budget purposes I have switched to
bluehost.com which is where the mailman list currently resides.