[Mailman-Users] i18n Question

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 03:13:46 CET 2006

I have created a patch for MM 2.1.7 that will allow MM to have your
main site's headers/footers so that everything across the site has a
consistant look. This is an extension of #1160353
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1160353&group_id=103&atid=300103

I will be posting to sourceforge soon, but I'd like to know what it
would take to make sure that it works for the languages that come
preinstalled with MM. I've modified a lot of the "hard coded" text in
the py files and most of the html files in the templates/en directory.

What files, besides the html files in the templates/lang/ directories
will I need to modify? Just the .po file and follow the instructions
in the README-I18.en file in the source root?

Would this question be more appropriate on the 18n or developers list?

Thanks,
Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"