[Mailman-Users] mailman minimal (memory) requirements?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon Jul 3 00:46:13 CEST 2006

I'm trying to run mailman 2.1.8 on a system with only 32 MB RAM (and
~100 MB swap).

However, it fails to start - the system swaps very heavily, and then
mailman gets killed by the kernel.

Without mailman started, the system uses about 12 MB RAM.

What are the minimal memory requirements for mailman (~1 post a day)?

Is it possible to minimize the memory usage by only running some parts
of mailman (i.e., I only want the archive be viewable via the web
interface).

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://syneticon.net