[Mailman-Users] Mailman-2.2 whereis?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Jul 4 17:47:30 CEST 2006

Odhiambo Washington wrote:

>Is there a way to preview the features that will be coming in
>Mailman-2.2, if any such beast is in the cooking? I tried looking
>at the CVS, but somehow I failed to get it.

It's the Subversion trunk -
<http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.cgi/mailman/trunk/>.

It's of course a work in progress, but I think a current snapshot
actually works. If you're going to try it, set up a separate test
installation. If you install it over your current Mailman, it will be
difficult to back it out. The NEWS file is probably not completely up
to date.