[Mailman-Users] Double unsubscribe messages

Rob Jackson robertj at linux4free.com
Thu Jul 13 19:19:41 CEST 2006

 You know what...I just commented out the password check function so it
immediately removes the user without the use of a password so no
confirmation is needed.  This takes care of the issue because the user will
get unsubscribed before the body command can be processed.

But I did learn that this is how the process is supposed to work.  I just
needed to make sure it wasn't something I did to break it.

-Rob