[Mailman-Users] Hit a bug but no error in logs

Brian Cohen brian at intercarve.net
Thu Jul 13 23:50:32 CEST 2006

Hi there,

When I try to login to the admin interface for one specific mailing list
on my site (the others work ok) I get this:

----------
Bug in Mailman version 2.1.5

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

However when I check the error log on my server (it's
/var/log/mailman/error) there is nothing.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

-Brian