[Mailman-Users] Using the inject script

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 01:09:02 CEST 2006

On 7/13/06, Dragon <dragon at crimson-dragon.com> wrote:

> I tried what I thought was a reasonable approximation of the needed
> headers, essentially I added something like this (followed by the two
> blank lines required for the mail format):

snip

> In every case, the message just seems to have disappeared. I see no
> evidence of it in any of the qfiles directories.

Can you check the Mailman logs around the time of when you try to
inject? Specifically, thinks like vette, to see if your message is
getting rejected for some other reason.

Also, it might be worthwhile to try to inject a *real* email, in case
there's something you're forgetting.

--
- Patrick Bogen