[Mailman-Users] Moderating and unmoderating for Newsletters

Oliver Gassner fraktal at gmx.de
Sat Jul 15 12:35:31 CEST 2006

HI,

I have a mailman version 2.1.5 I want to run as a Newsletter thing (I
have several discusson lists, too).

Now what I want is
* aggregate Mails Daily (as they are delivered by rss2mail)
** that works

* generally disallow members of the list to post there

* generally allow the rss-mail-source to post w/o me having to wave
through the posts manually

* (I think) the rss-mail-source can/should not be a member of the list
as it is an outside service

(I think) I set the rss-source to 'non meers who are allowed to post to
the list' but the system requires me to moderate.

I have poked in the innards of the system and cannot figure out how to
configure the above.

Any chance?

Thanks

Oliver

PS: If you are interested I can describe the rss2mail setup in a
seperate post ;)