[Mailman-Users] No such list

Will Twomey william.twomey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 20:20:59 CEST 2006

I was trying to rename my list, as per http://www.list.org/faq.html
(last question on that page).

It wasn't working, and I figured I'd just use forwardings (postfix +
mysql setup).

I went back (find /var/lib/mailman | grep newlistname) and changed
everything back (including removing the " RedirectMatch permanent"
from httpd.conf in apache2).

However, after restarting mailman/postfix/apache2 I find that I cannot
access my list.

Going to http://domain.com/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/list tries to send me
to http://domain.com/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/1stCDDems

I've tried genaliases, but no luck.

Does anyone know what could be up?
(http://domain.com/cgi-bin/mailman/admindb/list works)

I figured it was something wrong with apache; are 'RedirectMatch
permanent' fields really permanent, ever after being removed and the
server being reloaded? If so, how can I remove them?

Thanks for any help you can offer. :)

-Will