[Mailman-Users] HTML Formatted Email

Ki Song ki at knifecenter.com
Tue Jul 18 21:44:05 CEST 2006

> On 7/18/06, Ki Song <ki at knifecenter.com> wrote:
>> What are some good webmail solutions?
>
> We use Horde, but there might be something more straightforward. If
> you have someone that knows a bit of PHP, it's pretty trivial to have
> a page that generates an email.

Thanks for the suggestion. After some research, it looks like Horde and
Squirrel Mail are some good options.

Question: Does Horde and/or Squirrel Mail send HTML Mail that is sent as
source code? I've found that these programs allow me to send HTML email that
is already FORMATTED, but I want to be able to just copy/paste HTML code
from an HTML editor (Dreamweaver) and insert it into the body of the e-mail.
Then, I just want to tell the mail composer that I am sending HTML Source
Code that is supposed to be formatted after I send the message.