[Mailman-Users] Scaling Question

Ki Song ki at knifecenter.com
Tue Jul 18 22:45:26 CEST 2006

First, I'd like to thank everyone for helping me through this installation.
I made it so much harder than it needed to be (made 2 installations at the
beginning, and forgot about the first installation)!

Anyways, I just wanted to hear some feedback as far as the scalability of
mailman. I have a mailing list of approximately 50,000+ subscribers. I just
wanted to know if mailman would be able to handle it without any issues.

I am on a business cable connection with approx 384k upstream / 6000k
downstream.