[Mailman-Users] listinfo page

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Jul 19 03:43:58 CEST 2006

Dany Cuyt wrote:
>If you are having trouble using the lists, please contact
>mailman at maillists.psb.ugent.be <mailto:mailman at maillists.psb.ugent.be>
>How can I change the mail address at the end to contact in case of
>trouble using the lists. mailman at maillists.psb.ugent.be should be
>mailman at psb.ugent.be. The rest of mailman is working fine.

This indicates a problem in Defaults.py/mm_cfg.py with the definition
of the VIRTUAL_HOSTS dictionary. If you have no other virtual hosts,
DEFAULT_URL_HOST should be 'maillists.psb.ugent.be' and
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST should be 'psb.ugent.be'. If these are not the
settings in Defaults.py, you need to have

DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'maillists.psb.ugent.be'
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'psb.ugent.be'.

in mm_cfg.py. See