[Mailman-Users] Trying to tighten up my security...

Jon D. Slater Jon.Slater at LPBroadband.Net
Thu Jul 20 05:58:46 CEST 2006

Okay... Next hitch...

I installed the patch, and tested it (by trying to send an e-mail to the
group from an e-mail that I knew wasn't in the group).  It was rejected (as
expected).

I just had an e-mail get through from a non-member!

The e-mail is from: "Bernardo Spicer" <BernardoSpicer at 1000000000.com>

Who is definitely *not* on any of my lists.

The group sender filter is set to 'Reject' postings from non-members for
which no explicit action is defined.

But, I was still notified.  Here's the full header of the message that
requested approval: