[Mailman-Users] Customizing Mailman Messages

Karl Zander kwz-mm at commpartners.com
Thu Jul 20 18:21:42 CEST 2006

We are interesting in customizing some of the messages
Mailman generates back to members.  We would like to
customize the message a non-member gets if they try to
post.

The FAQ talks about how to customize a welcome message for
an announcement list.
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=all#3.11

Can I use the same technique, but modify the approve.txt
file?

Is it possible to customize the message on the monthly
password reminder?  We would like to send not only the
password but use it to remind members of posting policies.

--Karl