[Mailman-Users] Add and Removelist from .txt file

Eric Oye eric at 1.com.my
Tue Jul 25 10:17:57 CEST 2006

I have few member lists under Mailman and I came across a situation where I
would like to remove quite some members from different lists. What I'm doing
now is browse through each list, searching for the particular email address
and delete it. This method cost me alot of time.

Is there any way for me to remove email addresses which compiled in a text
file from all the lists? Is there any command which able to import the email
from text file and remove from Mailman automatically?

For those who came across the same situation before, please kindly advice.
My mailman version is 2.1.6.

Many thanks!