[Mailman-Users] Web refreshes but does not apply changes

Tony Stocker akostocker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 23:33:24 CEST 2006

FWIW here's the actual popup warning message that I get from Netscape
upon trying to submite my changes:
Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is
to be sent over an
unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?

I doubt that that's very helpful, but thought I'd add it anyway.  It's
a little confusing to me since I don't know how/why it thinks it's
going to send stuff over an unencrypted channel since all connections
are supposed to be routed to the https port.  But I'm wondering if
that rewriting of the destination could be the problem.  I'm going to
temporarily comment out the rewrite and see what happens.