[Mailman-Users] Exporting Lists

Aaron Oliver aoliver3050 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 17:25:07 CEST 2006

Hopefully someone can help me out.  The list server that is currently in use in our organization has completely stopped sending e-mails.  It has been restarted several times and will no longer function like it should.

  I need to export the e-mail lists to move to a more reliable and stable system.  However, when I export the file list, it does not match what is showing in the web interface.  In fact, the web interface shows about 1000 more members than the file I exported.

  Can someone please point me in the right direction to find the proper file.

  I have used the list_members command to export the file.

  Thanks for you help.

  Aaron