[Mailman-Users] Exporting Lists

Catherine Maxwell catmaxx at berrach.com
Wed Jul 26 17:45:05 CEST 2006

The difference in the number of subscribers you retrieved may be that
you only got the regular subscribers and not the digest, bounced,
etc. addresses. You need to run the command again for them. The
bounced addressed are separated as byuser, byadmin and bybounce (or
something like that). The tags to use are located inside the list_members file.

HTH

--Catherine