[Mailman-Users] Add and Removelist from .txt file

Eric Oye eric at 1.com.my
Thu Jul 27 05:22:30 CEST 2006

Thanks for the help, i had try the remove command you provide. It do help for
removing members from list to list. But wat if i have lots of list in my
server. Is impossible for me to remove the members by entering the list name
one by one.

bin/remove_members -f /path/to/textfile -n -N listname

THis command sure can delete member by retreive the email address from the
text file. But it just can delete by entering one list name at a time. I had
try to put all the email address in a text file name membersname.txt while
enter all the list i have in a text file name listname.txt. Below is the
command i came out with, but it doesn't work.

bin/remove_members -f bin/membersname.txt -n -N -f bin/listname.txt

Does anyone have the solution to solve my problem. I wan to delete members
that i enter in a text file and need the server to search for the correct
list to delete them but not manually find the list to delete members. Thanks
fort the support.

Sent from the Mailman - Users forum at Nabble.com.