[Mailman-Users] Mailman doubt

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Jun 5 20:15:38 CEST 2006

Clovis Tristao wrote:

> Apparently mailman is using a separate archive of users old table from
> listname-l to direct the messages.

There is no such thing. Mailman has no prior users information. If you
are looking at membership via the web, it is possible that you are
seeing old cached pages and not seeing an accurate list. What does

bin/list_members listname-l

or

bin/list_members listname-l | grep -i UserMail

show?

> As postfix that all time that I bring up to date /etc/aliases, necessary
> to twirl the command newaliases.
> It can be this? Exists this in the Mailman?

No. Any changes you make via say bin/remove_members or the Membership
Management web interface are effective immediately.