[Mailman-Users] Need bin/newlist to notify but not prompt

Hugh Esco he at reclaimedcomputers.ca
Wed Jun 7 11:57:00 CEST 2006

I'm building a script to automate the installation of
multiple instances of mailman.  I need the bin/newlist to
complete its work without me answering a prompt I'll never
see, but still notify the administrator of the new list
that it has been created and is working.

bin/newlist -q/--quiet
Normally the administrator is notified by email (after a
prompt) that their list has been created.  This option
suppresses the prompt and notification.

Is there any way to get what I'm looking for without
hacking on the python code underneath?

Hugh Esco
RCK Computer Services