[Mailman-Users] newbie: Who is mailman at domain.com

onesir mail mail at onesir.com
Sun Jun 11 16:41:31 CEST 2006

My apologies in advance if this proves to be a silly question - please
point me to the silly answer.

I have used cPanel X to set up a couple of one-way announcement
mailing lists using mailman.  I have no problems with the general
operation of mailman.

The mailman generated domain mailing lists page contains the following

If you are having trouble using the lists, please contact
mailman at domain.com. (where domain is my own domain)

I have sent mail to this address but it seems to be lost in a black
hole.  By default all unknown address e-mails sent to my domain end up
in the webmaster inbox.

Does anyone know where mail sent to mailman at domain.com is routed?