[Mailman-Users] Help: spam filtering and email bouncing

Kinson Liu kliu at real.com
Wed Jun 14 02:02:25 CEST 2006

  Hi there,

The product of my company uses mailman and we have been receiving spams
from time to time. The spams are not directly from spammers, but
mailman-bounces and other valid list with -bounces at the end of the
list name. We've been looking through bounce processing on the admin
part, but it doesn't seem to be the solution of this question since it
is only for disabling email accounts. Spam filter under privacy option
seems the right place, but the two textareas do not make too much sense
to me. Please help. One of the sample is pasted below.

Regards,

Kinson