[Mailman-Users] mailman problem

Uthra Rao urao at pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 19 17:46:23 CEST 2006

I have configured mailman on a linux (fedora core 4) machine and set up a
mailing list. I have 4 users subscribed to this mailing list. I am the
owner of this list and when I send a test messages to this list, the users
are not getting the test email but I am getting one. As list admin my email
is different from the email I have as a subscriber. It is working for me
but not for others?

I also I noticed that "/usr/lib/mailman/archives/public" directory is empty.

I think I have two cron jobs running one  in /var/spool/cron/mailman and
another one in /etc/cron.d/mailman

Please let me know how I can troubleshoot this problem.

Thank You.