[Mailman-Users] Not your usual "Premature end of script headers" email

Mickey Chandler mailmandev at whizardries.com
Tue Jun 20 22:38:55 CEST 2006

I finally have to admit defeat.

I'm helping a friend run a server and we've got Mailman 2.1.8
installed.  There are probably two dozen lists running on the machine
with sizes running anywhere from 5 to 3000 members.

All of a sudden, we can't log in to the admin page for one and only
one of the lists.  We get the 500 Server Error page and the error log
reads: "Premature end of script headers: admin"

The FAQ says that this should be a compile issue and that I should
retry building things with the proper GID.  That tells me that
logging in to any of the lists should cause the error.  But, it's
just this one list.  And I've tried that already anyway.  The error
is still there.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why I'd see this error one just one list?