[Mailman-Users] Question about the configure script.

Ryan Steele steele at agora-net.com
Wed Jun 21 17:04:49 CEST 2006

Thanks for the tips guys, that helped me figure out which values to give
those fields in configure.  The upgrade seemed to go smoothly, however I
can no longer send mail.  Here's the error I get in Mailman's logs:

Jun 21 10:50:10 2006 (1861) Uncaught runner exception: 'module' object
has no attribute 'OLD_STYLE_PREFIXING'
Jun 21 10:50:10 2006 (1861) Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 111, in _oneloop
    self._onefile(msg, msgdata)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 167, in _onefile
    keepqueued = self._dispose(mlist, msg, msgdata)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/IncomingRunner.py", line 130, in
_dispose
    more = self._dopipeline(mlist, msg, msgdata, pipeline)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/IncomingRunner.py", line 153, in
_dopipeline
    sys.modules[modname].process(mlist, msg, msgdata)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/CookHeaders.py", line 83, in process
    prefix_subject(mlist, msg, msgdata)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/CookHeaders.py", line 274, in
prefix_subject
    old_style = mm_cfg.OLD_STYLE_PREFIXING
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'OLD_STYLE_PREFIXING'

Jun 21 10:50:10 2006 (1861) SHUNTING:
1150901409.174751+3b3acb6a64ae7c962b5567a5bc6c9111dc8b213e

I'm not sure if i specified but I was going from 2.1.5 to 2.1.8.

Best,
Ryan