[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.8 with sendmail

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Jun 25 16:31:32 CEST 2006

Patrick Bogen wrote:

>On 6/25/06, Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  I am using Mailman 2.1.8, I have created a test Mailing list
>>  and I get mails from the list saying confirm
>> 08f4434e9e9b8a94dd93461f05ce75daf34afb5b to the emailid which i
>> subscribe
>>  but I dont get the final welcome Mail saying welcome to Test Mailing List
>
>How are you sending the confirmation reply?

Yes. How?

More specifically, are you subscribing by web or email? Are you
confirming by web or email? After you confirm, is the address
subscribed even though you don't get the welcome?

In other words, Is the problem that email doesn't get to Mailman at all
or is it something else?

The FAQ article at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp>
may help.