[Mailman-Users] Copying List from Lyris to Mailman

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri Mar 3 16:02:18 CET 2006

At 2:28 PM +0000 2006-03-03, nico osagie wrote:

>  We are switching from Lyris to Mailman, but we stucked with
>  moving/copying/exporting 200 lists from lyris list server to mailman.

	There's actually not anything in the FAQ Wizard about this, at
least not yet.  However, searching the archives of the mailman-users
list, I find quite a few articles which appear to be relevant.  See

	To see more on how to search the archives of the mailing list,
see FAQ 1.18.  While you're at it, you might also look at FAQs 1.22
and 1.23.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755