[Mailman-Users] How to start a new list?

Henrik Stromberg henrik_Str at gmx.net
Sat Mar 4 18:08:27 CET 2006

Thank you Mark, Patrick, and Todd for your answers.

Mark, you mean first I need to set up a web page with a subfolder
mailman/admin?

Patrick, yes I mean create a new list.
I have no idea where to find a terminal createlist and how to
paste the output in /etc/aliases and then run newaliases.
I am absolute beginner to mailman and lists, just participate in two and
wondered how I could set up one myself. I wonder why this cannot be easily
found out at the web page.

Todd, I looked at
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html
I have not yet installed mailman. So I need to do that? How?

Take care
Henrik