[Mailman-Users] mailpasswds not sending reminders to local domain

Peter Burkholder peterb at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 8 17:27:45 CET 2006

We've recently migrated our mailman install from www.group.ucar.edu
to lists.group.ucar.edu, and moved from Solaris to CentOS4.  Most
things work just fine once I ran fix_url on all my lists, except for
two things.

1)  the monthly run of mailpasswds seems to have sent reminders to
everyone EXCEPT members with addresses in @group.ucar.edu.  This
conclusion is based on reports from users and my digging through
maillog.  I have VIRTUAL_HOST_OVERVIEW set to the default (On).  I'm
running mailman 2.1.7 and sendmail.

Can anyone help shed light on this?

Thanks,

Peter

P.S.  I'll save #2 for later.

--
Peter Burkholder
System Administrator, DLESE Program Center
peterb at ucar.edu
+1-303-497-2663
     "There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is
     already full" -- Henry Kissinger