[Mailman-Users] Running a script on subscribe/unsubscribe?

Dragon dragon at crimson-dragon.com
Mon Mar 13 02:17:54 CET 2006

I have a list where I have provided a number of web features for
members. I have implemented a script to extract the email address and
password for each user and then update the password files for Apache
authentication for the list web directories. This script also does a
lot of additional set up for these features.

I currently have this script set up as a cron job. I would prefer to
have it run only when a user actually subscribes or unsubscribes.

I've looked through the FAQ and have not found anything that I
thought was applicable to doing this. Does anyone have an idea on how
this could be done?

Thanks in advance.