[Mailman-Users] Setting up an open-posting list

H. Wade Minter minter at lunenburg.org
Mon Mar 13 18:13:52 CET 2006

I'm trying to configure a Mailman 2.1.6 installation to have an
open-posting list.  That is, mail from nonmembers should be immediately
accepted and forwarded to the list.

In Privacy Options -> Sender Filters, I have generic_nonmember_action set
to Accept.  I also have accept_these_nonmembers set to a regexp of "^.*",
and all other _these_nonmembers options are blank.

However, nonmember mail keeps getting sent to the list moderator for
approval.  Am I missing a setting to allow open posting?

Thanks,
Wade