[Mailman-Users] Forged from headers and non existent lists

stupidmail4me stupidmail4me at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 21:49:51 CET 2006

My site is getting a lot of spam sent to my lists.
They are being sent from unknown people using forged
from headers. Mailman then sends an email to these
forged from headers telling them so and so list
doesn't exist. Most of these forged from headers
aren't real addresses, so there begins loops of
mailman trying to send out a message, and their email
servers telling mine that address doesn't exist.

Is there an option in Mailman to just disregard
messages sent to lists that don't exist? I don't want
to send a message informing them that the list doesn't
exist, I just want Mailman to ignore it. Is this
possible?

-James