[Mailman-Users] Not receive email when posting to list

Jana Nguyen jnguyen at ncmir.ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 17 20:33:52 CET 2006

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>Jana Nguyen wrote:
>

>>I can subscribe to a list, both I and the owner of the mailing list get
>>an email notifications.  But I do not receive email when
>>posting to any of the mailing list that I created.
>>

>Does anyone get your posts?

Nope.

> Are your posts moderated?

Nope.

>Do you have your subscription options and perhaps the defaults for the
>list set to not receive your own posts? Do you Cc: yourself on your
>post and if so, do you have your subscription options set to not
>receive duplicates?

I have enabled "filter out duplicate messages to list members (if
possible)."

It seems that mailman can send out mail.  I get an email of confirmation
when subscribing to the list, but the owner of the list doesn't get an
email to approve the rquest nor do I received a copy of an email for a
list that I am a member of.