[Mailman-Users] not archiving posts for one list

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Mar 20 22:00:27 CET 2006

debian wrote:

>> So are you saying that the actual posts exist in a
>> /var/lib/mailman/archives/private/pgc/2006-March directory, but the
>
>yes
>
>> /var/lib/mailman/archives/private/pgc/index.html file doesn't have a
>> March 2006 entry?
>
>No.  Here is the contents of the index.html:

<snipped, but looked good to me>

I just went to <http://benburb.demon.co.uk/pipermail/pgc/> and
everything looked fine to me.

Your OP said

>My original February post is there, but that is all.
>No postings appear for March.

I see the March 2006: and The Week Of Monday 13 March 2006: entries in
the index and I can follow them to the sub indices and the posts.

Do you have an old index page cached in your browser or in a proxy
somewhere?