[Mailman-Users] User Management.

multimedia-fan at myrealbox.com multimedia-fan at myrealbox.com
Tue Mar 21 22:26:43 CET 2006

Greetings,

I hope that I am not asking something that has been discussed
extensively before, but I couldn't find the answer on those questions
anywhere.

1. Is there a way to delete all the members from the mailing list with
one simple command, while maintaining the list and other configurations?

2. Is there a way to export all the email address subscribed to one
specific mailing list to a txt, CSV or any other format?

Any help, pointers or clues would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.