[Mailman-Users] Released: Mailman 2.1.8b1
tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Thu Mar 23 14:01:05 CET 2006
Hi Mailman-Users, -Developers and -i18ners,
Mailman 2.1.8b1 was released for beta test. Talks are going around on
the start of 2.2 after the release of 2.1.8 the final of 2.1-maint
branch. I really want to call this final than beta but we should take
Please download it from Sourceforge file area:
Here is a history of user visible changes to Mailman.
Bug fixes and other patches
- Bouncers support added: 'unknown user', Microsoft SMTPSVC,
and several others.
- Updated email library to 2.5.7 which will encode payload into
upon setting. This enabled backing out the scrubber related patches
including 'X-Mailman-Scrubbed' header in 2.1.7.
- Fix SpamDetect.py potential hold/reject loop problem.
- A warning message from email package to the stderr can cause error
in Logging because stderr may be detached from the process during
the qrunner run. We chose not to output errors to stderr but to
the logs/error if the process is running under mailmanctl subprocess.
- DKIM header cleansing was separated from Cleanse.py and added to
-owner messages too.
- Fixes: Lose Topics when go directly to topics URL (1194419).
UnicodeError running bin/arch (1395683). edithtml.py missing import
(1400128). Bad escape in cleanarch. Wrong timezone in list archive
index pages (1433673). bin/arch fails with TypeError (1430236).
Subscription fails with some Language combinations (1435722).
Postfix delayed notification not recognized (863989). 2.1.7 (VERP)
mistakes delay notice for bounce (1421285). show_qfiles: 'str'
object has no attribute 'as_string' (1444447). Utils.get_domain()
wrong if VIRTUAL_HOST_OVERVIEW off (1275856).
- Brad Knowles' mailman daily status report script updated to 0.0.16.
Tokio Kikuchi, tkikuchi@ is.kochi-u.ac.jp
More information about the Mailman-Users