[Mailman-Users] Raw Archives

Jewel jewel.brueggeman-makda at washburn.edu
Fri Mar 24 21:11:35 CET 2006

I found it.  This lady tried loading a raw archive from her pc but
because the archive was 65MB her pc would lock up.  So she asked me if
there was a better way of sending it to her or accessing it.  I went to
the server, zipped the file down to 13MB and used YouSentit.com to
upload the file and sent it to her that way.  Thanks!

--
Jewel Makda
Student Computer Services Coordinator