[Mailman-Users] Keep getting empty bounces

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Sat Mar 25 01:14:07 CET 2006

I have setup some new lists on a new server and the lists seem to work
fine, users get the mail, all is well.
However, after every post to the lists, I get loads of messages from
mailman-bounces at mylistserver.com  to the mylist-admin at mylistserver.com
with the subject "Uncaught bounce notification", and there is an
attachment. However, the attachment, named ForwardedMessage.eml, is
always blank, not even a subject, no headers, nothing. I have no idea
what is causing this. Any suggestions?

--
Chris Mason
NetConcepts