[Mailman-Users] Moving of website (retry)

Tom Wills twills16 at cox.net
Sat Mar 25 05:25:21 CET 2006

I sent this eariler, but never saw it come through, so I am trying again.

I want to move my site to a different host. However, I don't see how I can
move the mailman folders from one host to another. When I backup my files
from the host, I see the mailman folders. But for me to upload them, I can't

drill down far enough on the new host to ftp them over. Is there a way to
import all my archives from one host to another???

Thanks in advance!