[Mailman-Users] Can't update FAQ Wizard - permission error

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Mar 26 19:51:48 CEST 2006

I attempted to edit FAQ 6.9 to add a link to
and when I 'Commit', I get the following error:

Can't write file faq06.009.htp ([Errno 13] Permission denied:

Also, the edit I made on March 24 to FAQ 3.14 is not there. I don't
know if I got the same error then and didn't notice, or if the FAQ was
somehow rolled back (the edit is not in the log either). The addition
(FAQ 6.18) I made on March 21, is OK.