[Mailman-Users] Fwd: list members not receiving mails but mails archiving

Sola Sobanjo shawlabanjo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 21:59:09 CEST 2006

Hello,

We have a little problem with our mailinglist using mailman2.1.5, and we
would really appreciate it if you can help rectify this problem ASAP as we
are in an online conference.

As stated in the subject line, Mails refused to go out to members of the
list a couple of hours ago (8 hours thereabout). After one of the moderators
sent a couple of mails with various attachements.  The list only got one of
the mails but not the others.

We have tried everything but it seems not to be working every other mails
sent after that has not reached the list BUT is has been archived.

We need to have this problem sorted out for us as soon as you can get to it.

Thank you very much

Sola