[Mailman-Users] Fwd: list members not receiving mails but mailsarchiving

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Mar 27 22:09:49 CEST 2006

Sola Sobanjo wrote:

>As stated in the subject line, Mails refused to go out to members of the
>list a couple of hours ago (8 hours thereabout). After one of the moderators
>sent a couple of mails with various attachements.  The list only got one of
>the mails but not the others.

Based on the above, I would guess the problem is something in
lists/LISTNAME/digest.mbox and renaming this file will clear it, but

>We have tried everything but it seems not to be working every other mails
>sent after that has not reached the list BUT is has been archived.

ToDigest precedes ToArchive in the default pipeline, so if the
digest.mbox is the problem, I would expect the messages to not be
archived.

>We need to have this problem sorted out for us as soon as you can get to it.

If the above is not the solution, we need more information. In
particular, what's in Mailman's 'error' log?