[Mailman-Users] DomainKeys

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 23:11:00 CEST 2006

Update:

On my system I am using Sendmail as the outbound MTA, and dk-filter to
sign outbound emails.  In testing I have found that there is an error in
the signature on emails that Mailman sends out.  I have been working
with a dk-filter developer who thinks that he has narrowed this down to
a possible bug or issue in dk-fitler.  Since this is not Mailman
related, but perhaps of interest to some Mailman users, please let me
(jimpop at yahoo.com) know if you are interested in hearing about a
possible fix from the dk-filter folks.

Sorry for the list noise,

-Jim P.