[Mailman-Users] How is the list is setup for digests?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed May 10 18:15:25 CEST 2006

Steve Campbell wrote:

>I really like how this list sends digests, in particular, how the individual
>emails are 'attached' as separate emails. Could someone provide the details
>of how this is done?

There are a couple of other good answers in this thread, but they don't
address the "how" which is that this is a user option "Get MIME or
Plain Text Digests?" set on the user's options page and reflected as
the "plain" setting on the admin Membership List.

The default for new users is the mime_is_default_digest setting on the
admin Digest options page.