[Mailman-Users] Cannot access admin list page for one of my lists

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu May 11 19:54:39 CEST 2006

Fabiano Breves wrote:

>I am facing a weird problem with Mailman. Until last week everything was
>working fine, really smooth. But this week I simply can't access  any web
>page  related to one of my lists, al the other lists work fine. I used de
>check_db tool and it seems to be ok.

check_db only tests to see that the config can be loaded. It doesn't
test the integrity of the loaded data.

>The apache log say:
>
>Premature end of script headers: admin, referer....
>
>besides that I don't have any other clue.

What does Mailman's error log say?

The admin script is dying without producing output. Since other lists
work, this has to be a problem with the list's config.pck data. Try
bin/dumpdb, and if it works, perhaps compare it's output to that of a
similar, working list.